The Bill Estimator is a tool to give customers a sense of how their water costs might change if the proposed rates are accepted. The goal is to make estimating your bill as easy as possible.
To use the Bill Estimator:
1. Select your meter size. (NOTE: Most single family homes have either a 5/8-inch or 3/4-inch meter, and the proposed rates are identical for both sizes. Residential customers that do not know the size of their meters will receive the most accurate estimate by selecting 1/2" & 5/8” in the drop down menu.)
2. Enter your water consumption in the space provided. NOTE: Water consumption is measured and noted on your bill in hundred cubic feet (HCF). 1HCF = 748 gallons.
3. Select the month you are trying to estimate.
4. Enter your landscape area.
5. Click the Estimate button.
NOTE: For a complete description and table of proposed rates, click here to view the Proposition 218 Notice of Public Hearing.
NOTE: The bill estimator only estimates the water portion of your bill. To view all new rates, please click here.